What is IT Network Management?
The process of administering and managing the computer networks of one or many organizations is known as IT Network Management. There are many IT Network Solutions Provider in India who manage the IT Network of an organization on IT managed service contract. IT network management system is a set of hardware and software tools that allow an IT professional to supervise the individual components of a network within a larger network management framework.
IT Network Managers monitor and manage your computer network. Network Managers provide services like Performance Monitoring & Management, Bandwidth Analysis, Fault Analysis, IP Address Management, Troubleshooting Tools, Managing Configurations, Switch Port Management, VoIP Monitoring, Network Mapping, provisioning of network and networking devices, maintaining the quality of service etc. IT Network Management Software enables network managers to perform these functions.
When you should hire IT Network Solutions Provider for your business?
If your business has a network that meets any of the following criteria, then consider managed network services:
- Your network connects multiple offices, stores, or sites
- Your network is growing beyond the capacity of current access lines
- Network should provide secure connectivity to mobile and remote employees
- You want cost savings by integrating voice and data traffic
- There is more traffic from video and other high bandwidth applications
- It is becoming more difficult to manage and ensure performance and network security with limited staff and budget resources
Services offered by IT Network Solutions Providers
The IT Network Solutions Service Provider can consolidate, integrate, and manage all the network services—giving organizations cost-effective ways to connect their business locations to each other, the Internet, and business partners.
- The day-to-day operation and management of the network
- Network connections: Broadband Internet access—including T1, bonded T1, business Ethernet, DS3, DSL, cable, and wireless broadband
- Remote access: Virtual private networks (VPNs) based on Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) that use the Internet to provide remote sites and users with secure access to an internal business network
- Voice: Carrying voice and data traffic on the same circuits
- Network security: Comprehensive management of security elements to mitigate network intrusions, attacks, viruses, spam, and other threats. Provide tools which are built on to the essential firewall functionality to provide controlled access, deep packet inspection, advanced routing options, redundancy, additional management and reporting tools
Inspira Enterprise – Leading IT Solutions Provider in India with its Center of Excellence in Networking, Unified Communication, IT Security, Cloud, Analytics & Healthcare have been offering IT Network solutions to its clients from Government, PSU, BFSI, IT/ITeS, Healthcare & Enterprise.
Criteria’s to evaluate IT Network Solutions Providers
Select IT Network Solutions Provider who understands your unique service needs and meets them with a business orientation thus offering customized solution. They should provide
- Broadband Services like T1 & Bonded T1, DS3/OCx, Ethernet, DSL, Cable, Fiber Access, Broadband Wireless, Managed WiFi
- Voice Services
- SSL VPN
- MPLS Site-to-Site VPN
- Managed Network Security
- Worldwide Broadband Access
- Professional Services like Project Management and Equipment Installation & Support
Network, Voice and Security Operations Capabilities:
The IT network solutions partner should provide support and monitor data, voice and security on a 24x7x365 basis from Network & Security Operation Centers. Network Services include Network Monitoring, Automated Problem Alerts, Trouble Management, Sophisticated NMS & OSS, Redundant NOC and Customer Portal. Security Services include Sophisticated Security Systems, Intrusion Detection and Redundant SOC. IT Network solutions Provider should provide support infrastructure thus ensuring that the network services perform to their maximum potential, and you receive timely and responsive technical support. The provider should also give you complete visibility into network status and performance.
Certified Professionals and Industry Partnerships
Certified IT Network solutions Provider will deliver high-quality services. They will have knowledgeable and skilled network professionals to manage your organization’s Network.
Service Level Agreements
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) help to assess how well an IT networking Solutions provider maintains network performance and availability. These measurements guarantee overall network uptime, response and resolution times for network problems.
Understand the services offered by different IT Network solutions Providers and then take right decision for your organization.