3 – 7 Years
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells solution and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending the right solutions.<>/p
- Maintains relationships with customers by regular interactions.
- Ensures capability is built in the identified partner’s organization.
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel to meet the set goals.
- Ensure achievement of company sales targets and profitability by working closely with the local teams.
-Accountable for driving the Enterprise accounts in Tamil Nadu Region.
-End to End responsibility of revenue, Gross Margin, CSAT by being the single face of Inspira to the customers.
-Responsible to proactively identify needs and opportunities in the accounts.
-To act as the liaison between Inspira and its clients, and it's his/her responsibility to see that, those client s are maximizing the value of the products and services provided. It is the duty to maintain, retain, and up sell to their portfolio of the accounts. Has to serve as a single point of contact for all presales, sales and after sales engagements.
-Is the face of the customer for the internal teams and responsible to leverage resources from the region and verticals for customer requirements
-Develop and grow strategic relationship with the accounts, which is mutually beneficial at all, levels. Also includes organizing Senior Management visit on a 'No need' basis, Periodic review with customer / Function Head / Technology Partner
-Total Sales Experience of 15 + years with IT industry, with a credible exposure to Smart Solution Designing. Should have an experience of managing a team. Strong understanding of Smart City solutions and Eco system is a must.
- Will be responsible for building and leading the Smart City strategy for the company (as a Center of excellence within the company).
- That includes building a smart city business plan in line with company’s competencies and also leading the execution of the plan
- Key responsibility will include, identifying solutions for smart city in line with company’s strength and then working with the extended sales team to sell those solutions to the large SIs bidding for smart city projects
- The job will require close co-ordination with the government agencies and consultants responsible for implementing smart city projects/solutions to sell our smart city solutions and concepts.
- Build and develop a suitable sales team to address this market, and as per needed
- Align with delivery teams to facilitate services delivery to customers
- Align with eco-system in the organization to ensure smooth business rhythm.
- Anchor and nurture relationships with OEMs and technology partners.
-Develop architecture and design of blockchain solutions to solve industry solution use cases
-Develop Pilots and Proof of Concepts using blockchain technology
-Understanding of various blockchain platforms to evaluate and propose appropriate blockchain platform and technologies
-Experience working with distributed databases
-Understanding of various consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc).
-Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
-Hands-on experience in working on Open source technologies with a product engineering background
-Able to articulate a wage business problem into analytic and relevant problem.
-A keen listening skill mapped to algorithms for on spot solution exercise.
-Actively taking part in pre-sales discussions and solution for enterprise, & BFSI.
-Building proposed solution presentation / collaterals and relevant contents.
-Initiate discussion and go to market strategy with Teradata, SAS and other partners. Thought leader in articulating business problem into solution via various tools.
-Training to sales personnel on various solution based approach (this might require travelling fortnightly within India).
-Requirement gathering to feed as an input for cognitive IP product development.
-Initiate discussion with sales guys at US on IP products taking feedback and articulating it to development team.
-Conceptual and working experience of Server, Storage, Backup and other Hardware level perspective from compute aspects basic Network concepts.
-Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
-Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
-Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
-Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
: 3 – 7 Years
-Individual should do: Solution Engineering/Architecting Data centre, information Security Solutions, Technology, hardware, infrastructure and Software Consulting, Designing Hardware/Security /Software Solutions.
- Individual should be a Pre sales and Technical Consultant for multiple OEMs Juniper, CISCO, HP, Avaya, Network, Security, cloud, Routing, Switching, VPN and Software Solutions.
- Responding to RFPs and preparation of Technical proposals, Product & Solution presentations, Tender specs designing, Provide Bill of materials, Solution Schematics etc
8 – 16 Years
- Responsible for overall architecture of the complete engagement from technical standpoint. Point of contact for design approvals and any design changes.
- Understand current client security deployment, assess changes needed to deploy Managed Security services for the environment
- Work with the internal and partner ecosystem to bring in appropriate and relevant solution(s)
- Strong technical capabilities in multiple security solution areas such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, Load Balancers, SIEM, Vulnerability Management etc.
- Experience on the following products would be helpful McAfee, Fortinet, F5, Websense, Arcsight, Bluecoat, etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively interact with client architects, SMEs
- Professional certifications (or equivalent) – CISSP
- In-depth understanding of regulations such as SOX, ISO 27001, PCI, etc
-Network Engineer with experience in Implementation.
- Designing , Installation & Troubleshooting of Networking & Security Products
- Experience with load balancing technology (configuration, design, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Perform support, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring and tuning for the data network at all locations including WAN, LAN, Security and campus networks
- Knowledge in L3 & L2 Routing & Switching. Experience in Routing Protocols BGP, OSPF etc. VRRP, HSRP Configuration.
-Manage network services including: DNS, VPN & DHCP.
-Experience in Juniper Products (EX series, SRX Series, MX Series etc...)
Job Type: Contractual (PSA)
-Network Engineer with Minimum 2 years of experience in Implementation.
-Installation & Troubleshooting of Networking Products>
- Perform support, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring and tuning for the data network at all locations including WAN, LAN, Security and campus networks Knowledge in L3 & L2 Routing & Switching
- Manage network services including: DNS, VPN & DHCP.
-Experience in Juniper Products (EX series, SRX Series, MX Series etc...)
-Juniper certifications JNCIA, CCNA, etc...
-Experience with remote access systems and methodologies
-Customer Handling & Building
-Ready to travel in respective region, asper requirement
-Good Communication Skill
: 7-10 Years
-Continuous monitoring, analysis and reporting of security alerts and event information from all approved security feeds to include investigation of reported incidents using system logs, event correlation between Intrusion Detection/ Prevention Systems (IDS/ IPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Network Access Control (NAC), Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), Privilege Identity Management (PIM), firewalls and other means of detection.
-Investigate and positively identify anomalous events that are detected by security devices or reported to the CSOC from external entities, system administrators, and the user constituency.
-Provide notification, escalation, and daily summary reports based on security event analysis, post-analysis categorization, prioritization, and recommendation of event disposition. Manage the resolution of computer security events through the use of an established ticketing system.
-Monitor and analyze the emails for threats including phishing and malware, and make recommendation for email rules to minimize malicious or undesirable emails.
-The security analyst monitors security events from the various SOC entry channels (SIEM, Tickets, Email and Phone), based on the security event severity, escalate to managed service support teams, tier 2 information security specialists, and/or customer as appropriate to perform further investigation and resolution.
-Recommend enhancements to SOC security process, procedures and policies.
-Participate in security incident management, log analysis and vulnerability management processes
-Participate in evaluating, recommending, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions and evaluating IT security of the new IT Infrastructure systems
-Should have working experience on any of the languages like: Java/J2ee OR C/C++ OR dotnet technologies
-Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features
-Collaborating with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications
-Writing high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule. Design creative prototypes according to specifications
-Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
-Perform unit and integration testing before launch
-Conduct functional and non-functional testing. Troubleshoot and debug applications
-Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
-Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code