In today’s world there is a heightened emphasis on transformation by government in order to automate operations, ensure transparency in service delivery, usher in good e-governance and build sustainable information technology & operating models, which is a result of the changing expectations of their most important stakeholder – citizens.
To meet the expectations of multiple stakeholders in a challenging environment, governance needs to be quick and effective. IT-enabled solutions can help government achieve this through process efficiencies, technology, scalability, feature rich business functionality, customized mapping with government functions at different levels of administration and analytics to enable planning and decision making. Transparency and accountability can also be built into government process workflows with an outcome-based approach.
Greater IT spends lead to productivity improvement through process automation, incremental business on electronic medium and real time access to information.
Issues & Risks faced by Government today
Government of India and its various ministries, departments and autonomous bodies are the largest technology buyers in India and will continue to invest in scaling their infrastructure, people and processes to ensure two very important criteria: (1) Citizen services are deployed timely, monitored real-time and accounted accurately; 2) Empower their internal organizations to be equipped with sophisticated tools to sustain and manage rapid growth. Information Technology is and will continue to be at the core of India Inc.’s strategy. Policy making, roadmaps, new initiatives and projects will eventually require IT as an enabler to ensure successful implementation and supervision.
Inspira partners and collaborates with government ministries and departments across India to help them deploy the latest and most innovative data, security, software, voice and video technologies coupled with bundled services to address the changing needs of citizens and internal stakeholders. Inspira has a proven business model to cater to the IT requirements in this vertical and has executed some of the largest and most strategic projects.
Why Inspira ?
- We automate processes and ensure access to real time information.
- You can increase the accessibility and affordability of public services with our workflow driven processes and internet-enabled solutions.
- Our solutions ensure total security of government and personal data through multiple technologies including biometrics, encryption and authorized access levels.
- You can manage change effectively and efficiently leveraging our process, coupled with our expertise in government domains and innovation models.
- The government industry solutions unit provides smart governance solutions for all tiers of government organizations – federal, state & local.
- Presales team have extensive experience in design and implementation of effective governance solutions.
- We deliver end-to-end holistic and integrated solutions where we provide software, hardware, applications and infrastructure.
- Our frameworks-enabled solutions help in rapid implementation timelines and reduced lifecycle costs.
- Inspira has a pan-India dedicated workforce serving central ministries, defense and state government departments tapping professionals who have spent years in senior positions with leading companies. Their experience brings a strategic and practical perspective on what works and what doesn’t in the government.
- Mission Mode Projects (MMPs) under NeGP
- Central Government & Ministries - Ministry of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Ministry of Power, Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Ministry of Shipping
- State Governments & Departments
- Municipal Corporations
- Autonomous Bodies and Corporations
- Quasi Bodies
- Public Sector Units
Inspira is associated with several government organizations both centrally and in specific states to design, supply and support IT Infrastructure. List of key strategic empanelment’s include:
National Informatics Center
The National Informatics Centre (NIC) is the premier science & technology organization of India’s Union Government in informatics services, information and communication technology (ICT) applications. The NIC is a part of the Indian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology’s Department of Electronics & Information Technology.
National Informatics Center Services Incorporated
Strategic Alliance Agreement
National Informatics Centre Services Inc. (NICSI) was established under National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India for providing and procuring IT solutions for multiple e-governance projects undertaken by NIC.
Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals
- Network Transformation
- Wireless & BYOD
- Data Centers
- Campus LAN & WAN
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Security
- Managed Security Services
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Virtualization – Server, Storage & Network Functions
- Healthcare Solutions
- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Software Defined Networking
- Internet of Things
- Contact Centre Solutions
- Big Data
The partnership with OEM’s, In-house software development team and professional services team makes Inspira a preferred partner.
Large Government Initiatives
India Post – Core System Integration Software
- One of the largest business transformation (ERP) projects in India
- Building a common application platform for India Post
- Products Supplied: Servers, Storage, ERP licenses
India Post – Network Integration
- Providing connectivity to all post offices in India
- Footprint to build the largest wide area network in Asia
- Phase 1: Connecting 29000 post offices7
- Products supplied: Switching, Routing, Firewall, IPS, Servers
National Informatics Center Services Inc - Strategic Alliance & Rate Contract
- Empanelled with NICSI to design, sell and implement products and solutions for Juniper Networks, Array Networks, Websense, SANOVI
- Project Reference: STPI, PIB Jails, Mantralaya
Airport Authority of India
- Providing Common Infrastructure to support 12 airports in India
- Product supplied: Servers, Switching, Routing, Security
- Supplying Biometric devices to support the largest citizen identification program in the world
- Sold over 10,000 finger print and IRIS scanners
- IT Transformation project
- Single R-APDRP project covering 7 north east states – Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal, Mizoram and Sikkim
Mission Mode Projects
Andhra Pradesh SWAN – Andhra Pradesh State Wide Area Network
- Data Center; 23 Districts; 1088 Towns
- Core Switches, Layer II Switches
- Core Router, Utility Router for Mandals
- Firewall and Network Management Modules
Government of Gujarat – HD-IITS (CCTNS)
- CCTNS Imitative + Online FIR system
- Data Center and Far DR; 600 Police Stations;
- Infrastructure to manage over 70,000 users
- Products Supplied: UNIX / Intel Servers, Storage, Routing,
Switching , Desktops, Printers and Enterprise Management Software
Government of Karnataka – Treasury Modernization (IFMS)
- KHAJANE – Partnered with TCS to implement a robust IFMS solution
- Products Supplied: Switches, Routers, Servers, Storage, Biometric Single Finger Print devices
Government of Madhya Pradesh – IGRS
- Partnered with NIIT Technologies to deliver IT products across 39 district offices & 226 registrars
- Products Supplied: Storage, Servers, Data Encryption, Networking and Enterprise Management Suite
Government of Jammu & Kashmir – State Data Center
- Partnered with Trimax IT to implement a SDC to deliver and host citizen services in J&K
- Products supplied: Storage, Servers, Networking and Management Suite
Government of Jharkhand – Commercial Taxes
- Partnered with TCS to supply infrastructure to host VAT applications
- Products Supplied: Storage, Servers, Networking Workstations